Troubleshooting Tip: My K15 Brewer Isn’t Heating
If the Red Heating Light does not illuminate, or if the Red Heating Light illuminates but never changes to blue for brewing, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Reset the brewer by pressing the power button to turn off the brewer
Step 2: Place a mug on the Drip Tray
Step 3: Empty the internal Hot Water Tank:
- Ensure the brewer is powered off (keep it plugged in)
- Lower the Cold Water Reservoir Lid
- Press and hold down the BREW Button and continue to hold until all the water is dispensed into the mug. There will be a 3 to 5 second delay before water begins to dispense.
Step 4: Turn the brewer on by pressing the power button. The Fill Water Reservoir light should be flashing
Step 5: Add the water to the Cold Water Reservoir. Is the brewer heating?
- Yes: Troubleshooting successful – you are ready to brew!
- No: Please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance at 1-866-901-BREW(2739)
Thank You for your feedback.
"Troubleshooting Tip: My K15 Brewer Isn’t Heating"
Having trouble brewing? You may have coffee grounds stuck in the brewer's entrance top needle (located under the handle part when lifted). Use the Brewer Maintenance Accessory and get back to brewing in a few quick steps!
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® Classic Coffee Maker. This video is intended for Classic Keurig® brewer models including the K-Compact®, K-Select® and K55 brewers.