Troubleshooting Tip: My K15 / MINI Plus Brewer Appears to be Leaking
If water appears to be leaking from the bottom of your Keurig® K15 or MINI Plus Brewer, please try the following troubleshooting tips. Note, if you have a different brewer, please see My Brewer Appears to be Leaking from the Bottom.
Note: If you have poured more than 10 oz. of water into the Reservoir, the chamber may have been overfilled. Excess water will flow into the Drip Tray by design. Empty the Drip Tray.
If you've verified more than 10 oz. of water hasn’t been poured into the Reservoir, please try the following steps:
Step 1: Place a mug on the Drip Tray
Step 2: Empty the internal Hot Water Tank -
- Power off the brewer (keep it plugged in)
- Lower the Cold Water Reservoir Lid
- Press and hold down the BREW Button and continue to hold until all the water is dispensed into the mug. There will be a 3 to 5 second delay before water begins to dispense.
Step 3: Wipe the water from underneath the brewer and empty any water in the Drip Tray
Step 4: Measure 6-8 oz. of water in the measuring cup and pour into the Cold Water Reservoir. Perform a water only brew (no pod)
Step 5: Is the brewer still leaking?
- No: Troubleshooting successful – you are ready to brew!
- Yes: Please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance at 1-866-901-BREW(2739)
Thank You for your feedback.
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® 2.0 brewer!
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® Classic Coffee Maker. This video is intended for Classic Keurig® brewer models including the K-Compact®, K-Select® and K55 brewers.
Having trouble brewing? You may have coffee grounds stuck in the brewer's entrance top needle (located under the handle part when lifted). Use the Brewer Maintenance Accessory and get back to brewing in a few quick steps!