How do I empty the internal Hot Water Tank of the MINI Plus / K15 brewers?
To empty the internal Hot Water Tank, simply follow these instructions:
- Brewer must be powered off but plugged in.
- Lower the Cold Water Reservoir Lid.
- Place a mug on the Drip Tray.
- Press and hold down the BREW Button and continue to hold until all the water is dispensed into the mug.
- There will be a 3 to 5 second delay before water begins to dispense.
The Keurig® K15 / MINI Plus brewers are small, compact, and portable – great for traveling. If you plan to travel with your K15 or MINI Plus brewer, we recommend emptying the internal Hot Water Tank.
Thank You for your feedback.
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® Classic Coffee Maker. This video is intended for Classic Keurig® brewer models including the K-Compact®, K-Select® and K55 brewers.
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® 2.0 brewer!
Having trouble brewing? You may have coffee grounds stuck in the brewer's entrance top needle (located under the handle part when lifted). Use the Brewer Maintenance Accessory and get back to brewing in a few quick steps!
Watch this video to learn how to descale your Keurig® K15 Brewer!