How do I empty the internal Hot Water Tank of the MINI Plus / K15 brewers?
To empty the internal Hot Water Tank, simply follow these instructions:
- Brewer must be powered off but plugged in.
- Lower the Cold Water Reservoir Lid.
- Place a mug on the Drip Tray.
- Press and hold down the BREW Button and continue to hold until all the water is dispensed into the mug.
- There will be a 3 to 5 second delay before water begins to dispense.
The Keurig® K15 / MINI Plus brewers are small, compact, and portable – great for traveling. If you plan to travel with your K15 or MINI Plus brewer, we recommend emptying the internal Hot Water Tank.
Thank You for your feedback.